FFmpeg/C developer

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Fri Nov 19 11:20:15 GMT 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 10:59:22AM +0000, Dermot wrote:
[...]
> There in lies the problem. I not aware of a London-based C list. I'm not
> even aware of a reasonably active C list. I did tentatively ask about a C
> list before, either here or on IRC and the perls of wisdom suggested the
> list. It's far too off-topic for the jobs list though IMHO.

Assuming you wish to post the job for free, GLLUG or perhaps uknot-jobs[0]
would also be worth a punt. GLLUG is mostly cluebait, but you may get lucky.
uknot people generally know their stuff, although it's worth noting that
uknot-jobs has an unwritten rule that you should post the location and an
indication of how much you want to pay if you don't want to be mocked
mercilessly by the peanut gallery.

Unfortunately, the person I know who has much expertise in beating the
obscure corners of FFmpeg into submission, and would thus be ideal for you,
already has a full-time job.