Recommendation for simple Web Frameworks

Simon Wistow simon at
Thu Jan 6 21:01:05 GMT 2011

On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 08:39:06PM +0000, me said:
> with any blurry lines (OAuth support for example) handled using
> callbacks.

Actually, since I'm being lazy - is there a good guide or an example for
doing OAuth under Plack / Dancer / Plack+Dancer?

I note that there's

which is bit short on documentation and also claims to be on CPAN but
doesn't seem to actually, you know, be there (and the test has spelling
based syntax error in it, neither of which inspire confidence)

which is also somewhat short on documentation.

There's also this

but that's authenticating a user against Twitter using OAuth