Jobs in London

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 21:13:05 GMT 2011

I'm sorry if I insult someone. Please s/head-hunter/recruitment
agents/ig my previous post.

I prefer to have a Long Term Contract, then a n months contract for
security since I have a family to feed, but the question maintains.

Since the offer of a Long Term Contract seem too easy, I was trying to
understand:
 - in which situation may a Organization fire a person that has a Long
Term Contract?
 - How much do a Organization pays as Indemnization in case of firing?
 - How much time do they have to give to the worker?
 - If the worker decides to leave, how much time as he to give to the
Organization?

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo

--