Part-time Perl Developer Position based Reading, UK

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed May 25 11:44:16 BST 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 08:59:24AM +0100, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> On 24 May 2011, at 09:42, Victoria Conlan wrote:
> > /Really/ fed up with commuting this week.
> I think perl folks are particularly suited to remote work.

I think it depends very much on the individual, and not in the least bit
on the language they're using.

Some people want to work at home.  Some people work well at home.  Some
jobs are feasibly done working at home.  I see no reason why the
intersection of those three sets would be expected to be bigger for perl
than it would for C, or Java, or Python.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

      Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
      but that's no reason not to give it            -- Agatha Christie