Part-time Perl Developer Position based Reading, UK

Peter Vereshagin peter at
Wed May 25 17:27:46 BST 2011

Como esta,
2011/05/25 11:44:16 +0100 David Cantrell <david at> => To Perl M[ou]ngers :

DC> Some people want to work at home.  Some people work well at home.  Some
DC> jobs are feasibly done working at home.  I see no reason why the
DC> intersection of those three sets would be expected to be bigger for perl
DC> than it would for C, or Java, or Python.

I'd point the first probable one: TIMTOWDI leads to a kind of a very individual
code style and design. Individual things use to be getting done better at home

Of course, there are style guides like perlstyle, PBP, etc. But the best is
often an evil of a good. And rules are often created to be broken. ;-)

73! Peter pgp: A0E26627 (4A42 6841 2871 5EA7 52AB  12F8 0CE1 4AAC A0E2 6627)