website maintenance gig available

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Mon Aug 1 13:44:13 BST 2011

I have a client that's looking for a new maintainer for a couple of
perl-powered sites that we host for them. Normally we'd do minor updates
in house but the amount of work coming up would require additional
resources that I can't get in the time available & in any event
development isn't really what we do.

I'd like to hand it on or work in partnership with a capable individual
or agency who can do both design and code.

If there's anyone interested in this work and available to start in the
next few days please let me know off list as soon as possible.

S.