Does anyone know a London Based Devops Engineer/Manager ? if you recommend someone and I place them - ill but two tickets to Paris on the Eurostar !!

Nicholas Clark nick at
Fri Aug 31 11:17:38 BST 2012

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 09:21:29AM +0000, Rick Deller wrote:

> Rick Deller
> Technical / Digital Recruitment Consultant
> Perl, Java & Search Marketing

You're really not supposed to post job adverts to the main list. See

(which I agree isn't linked that prominently from the front of the site)

Please could you re-send the job advert to jobs at

[without the 500 lines of list digest you didn't delete :-)]

As that page linked above says:

    If you are a recruiter with a Perl job you might also consider
    submitting free of charge to

Nicholas Clark