Can I get some advice on best way to start Perl Programming

Denny 2012 at denny.me
Fri Aug 31 23:09:47 BST 2012

Hi Rick,

On Fri, 2012-08-31 at 11:16 +0000, Rick Deller wrote:
> I have brought  a couple of books on the subject which I'm reading through
>
> I'm very keen to learn more and how to do it
>
> Can anyone suggest more books or another way of doing it ?

As well as Mark's suggestions, I can personally recommend the Perl
courses run by Dave Cross from this group.  I did one of his
intermediate courses a few years back, and he's just recently started
doing more beginner and cross-training courses if I recall correctly.

His website is http://mag-sol.com/ - it doesn't look like he's got any
dates coming up in the immediate future, but there's a mailing list you
can subscribe to.

Regards,
Denny