Kindle Fire

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 16:28:26 GMT 2012

I would like some informed opinion on the Kindle Fire, a friend is
thinking of buying one as a gift for a partner, I could use the review
sites but I don't know those people, I do know and like (hey LPW is
still bubbling through my veins forgive the crush) you people.

So, good idea, bad idea? Is there something better for the same-ish cost
that isn't breaking the bank iPad mini level (I like the Nexus
personally but don't own one).

Your responses are thanked for in advance.

-mdk

--
Mark Keating, Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director: http://www.shadow.cat