cpan you have to see

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Wed Dec 12 13:38:06 GMT 2012

I'm sure Uri's point was meant in jovial (xmas?) spirit, and who's to say it's
not a joke, and how serious do we take all of this, in any case ?-)

On the topic of a CPAN filter: Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

And, finally, that's a good suggestion, Anthony. I've Cc'd him, (perlook),
here, thinking Alexej might read this mail and investigate further.

--
Ciao

Richard Foley

http://www.rfi.net/books.html