Perl publishing and attracting new developers

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 08:18:13 BST 2013

On 20 Sep 2013, at 07:46, gvim <gvimrc at gmail.com> wrote:

> I doubt that, judging by the tone of your replies.

Welcome to London.pm, home of robust discussion.

> Oh well, I should have known better than to engage in discussion with someone whose email address begins with "abuse". Have a nice life.

Back in the day, using abuse@ emails cut down on spam massively.

If you genuinely believe you're trying to have an intelligent debate here, I'm amazed at the level of self delusion, because if you take trolling out of it it just comes off as a huge whine about the state of reality.

James