Tourist-y suggestions?

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Fri Nov 1 10:45:38 GMT 2013

You may have been to London before but there are hundreds of great museums
and I'm sure you've not seen them all.

Sir John Soane's Museum - http://www.soane.org/
The Wallace Collection (18th century fine art, world class collection of
armour) - http://www.wallacecollection.org/
The Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art -
http://www.estorickcollection.com/home.php
L. Ron Hubbard's house (presented without comment) -
http://www.fitzroyhouse.org/
Hunterian Museum at the Royal College of Surgeons (curated tour needs
pre-booking, wednesday PM IIRC) - http://www.rcseng.ac.uk/museums/hunterian
Bethnal Green day-spa run by the council as a social enterprise -
http://www.spa-london.org/yorkhall/
Freemasons' Hall - a Masonic temple, great / unique architecture, open to
the public - http://www.ugle.org.uk/freemasons-hall

Need some restaurant suggestions? Ottolenghi is always great. Koya the udon
noodle place in Frith St. Peckham friends rave about Silk Road and The
Begging Bowl.

HTH,

/joel