FOSDEM trip / accomodation / etc...

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Tue Jan 21 13:32:05 GMT 2014

On Mon, 2014-01-20 at 23:30 +0000, Paul "LeoNerd" Evans wrote:
> So it seems at somewhat last-minute I'm going to FOSDEM to do a Perl
> talk.
>
> Anyone been before? I'm looking for recommendations on travel and
> where to stay.

Previously I've actually just gone for one day, out and back on the same
day using the Eurostar. I missed the first hour or so, so depends what
time your talk is, but if you're pushed for time/money it's an option.
The first/last trains still look relatively cheap, at about £60 each
way.

Be warned that the queues for the tram/metro in Brussels can be
horrendous, so best buying your tickets on the Eurostar if possible!