London.pm leader election

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri Sep 24 15:25:34 BST 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 10:15:50AM -0400, Chris Devers wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Nicholas Clark <nick at ccl4.org> wrote:

> > > Thirded - a stuffed toy as chaircamel makes weird sense.
> >
> > However, it can't organise pubs or techmeets, which makes it of limited
> > utility.
> >

> You seriously think a human would do any better?

Yes. You don't seem to pay much attention to the list:

http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2010-August/000195.html
http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2010-July/000193.html
http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2010-July/000194.html
http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2010-June/000192.html
http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2010-May/000189.html
http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2010-April/000186.html
http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2010-March/000179.html
http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2010-February/000176.html
http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2010-February/000175.html
http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2010-January/000174.html

> I nominate Dipsy.

About as useless.

Yes, I'm not in the world's best mood today.

But *seriously*, it's all very well having a joke candidate, but if there's
no-one actually getting the thanks (and CV points) for doing the work, no-one
will. The joke candidate won't.

Nicholas Clark